All Vianord products come with a manufacturer's warranty of fifteen (15) months from the date of invoice, as testimony to the quality and longevity of our products.
During the warranty period any spare of defective part will be shipped with the same Incoterms 2010 of the equipment sale.
Note that our warranty does not include remote diagnostic/support, on-site labour, time spent travel to customer site, travelling cost and other incidental expenses incurred by the Technician to diagnose issues and replace defective parts.
In addition, tear and wear parts are excluded from the warranty. Furthermore, the Vianord warranty does not cover defects caused by neglect or improper use of the equipment.
If are experiencing an issue and you'd like to make a claim, please ensure you've read through our general warranty information as well as the warranty document supplied at the time of purchase.
You can claim a part repair or replacement under warranty if the following conditions are fulfilled:
- The problem is related to a manufacturing defect on the equipment.
- The equipment is within the warranty period (see warranty conditions).
- The defective part does not fall within the warranty exclusions.
Procedure and rules:
- Have a Vianord Certified Engineer inspecting your machine. Vianord Certified Engineer are directly linked to our offices and can forward a Customer-Non-Conformance report (CNC) with your claim to us.
- If there is no Vianord Certified Engineer in your country it is recommended that you contact the authorized Vianord dealer to certify your warranty claim. Authorized dealers can forward Customer-Non-Conformance report with your claim to Vianord.
- Equipment Model, Serial Number and a copy of the original invoice or another document proving the date of sales of the machine should be presented with the warranty claim.
- Vianord equipment may be used as stand-alone units or as part of a larger configuration that may include machines that are manufactured and sold by other companies than Vianord. In that case the Vianord warranty is only covering defects of the specific Vianord equipment, not of the system where it is incorporated into nor on the parts or equipment that are attached to the Vianord unit in order to fit the unit to the system.
To help us process your claim quickly and efficiently, please fill in as much information as possible in the Customer-Non-Conformance report (CNC).
Download the Customer Non-Conformance report (CNC)
Vianord reserves the right to demand evidence of any information provided in the CNC. Defective parts for which a claim under this warranty has been submitted shall be kept by the customer for a period of three (3) months after the CNC has been submitted to Vianord Engineering.
Vianord reserves the right to request the alleged defective part to be returned to Vianord for examination in order to determine whether Vianord should accept the claim under warranty. Vianord Engineering will pay the freight cost only when and if Vianord Engineering accepts the claim under the warranty. The customer shall enclose a copy of the CNC and the letter of the request from Vianord together with the returned defective part to Vianord.
For warranty claims accepted by Vianord Engineering a credit note will be issued covering the invoiced price exclusive of freight and handling fee for parts delivered by Vianord.